<$BlogRSDUrl$>
a woman under the influence
bittersweet fictions. references without citations. fundamental attribution errors.

Lists I've Been Meaning to Start

14 November 2008


Bridges I've Burned in Cameron, AZ


Reasons I Only Sometimes Respond to Unbridled Enthusiasm


People in My Daily Life Who Look Like Phil Donahue


Possible Stages in Life to Learn Shame


Other Jobs to Pursue on the Side


Why "Q&A" is Not the Appropriate Time to Share Your Personal Examples (Because No One Gives a Shit)
4:08 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I should add "Start a list of lists". I had so many I figured it's time to program a checklist generator. You know, just to make it easier to write down all these lists. Of course, I never finished it. But it did prompt some new lists for sure ;-)

    By Blogger rattus, at 15/11/08 12:29  
Post a Comment
<< Home

a woman under the influence :: permalink